Hayden Summer Bridge Program
Register for HSBP!
Attention incoming 9th graders (Class of 2027)!You must be coming to BCSM (09X260) in Fall 2023 as shown in your MySchools account to attend our summer bridge program.
- 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Uniform: Program t-shirts will be provided to each participant; close-toed shoes that are good for walking [required]
- Purpose: Introduction to the curriculum, peers, teachers, principal, and assistant principals
- Have you registered yet? Reserve your spot here!
9th Grade Orientation
BCSM Prepares our Scholars for LIFE!
H2H and BCSM is creating a new curricular model that is composed of these career strands:
These strands will expose students to opportunities for experiential learning throughout each grade level.
Experiential Learning & Internships
Racial and Social Justice at BCSM
BCSM’s entire school community: STUDENTS - FACULTY - ADMINISTRATION
- Will learn as about racial and social injustice and what we as a learning community can do to ensure that each member of our community feels valued and is an important contributing member to our positive growth as individuals and as a community
- Newly designed elective classes, launched September 2020
- Weekly Whole School Assemblies reinforce this culture